Vacancy for our Apprentice Program
TubeTek would like to invite CVs from applicants meeting the following criteria:
- Brunei citizens or permanent residents
- Minimum Diploma in any Engineering disciplines
- Between the age of 20 – 26
You may submit your CVs directly to email@example.com.
Please be informed only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
What training will you get?
Technical and theory on all aspects of running casing or tubing including but not limited to:
- Power tongs and Power Units
- Jam Pro and Graph Interpretation
- Overdrive – Compact ICT and Modular
- Handling equipment
- Stab Master – stabberless systems
- Bucking and offline make up systems
Lets look at the career path
We have developed a 2 year apprentice program which is tied to Weatherford Global OPITO Certified Competency System. Each person has an individual learning plan based on their current state of development and career plan